Full-day catamaran adventure to enchanting Isla Mujeres Sail aboard a luxury catamaran, let yourself be carried away by the wind and immerse yourself in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, snorkel among colorful fish in the Great Mayan Reef one of the most emblematic points.
Accompanied by professionals in charge of ensuring that everyone enjoys the activity to the fullest, explore the sculpture museum underwater, the reefs and Free time to explore Isla Mujeres and its famous Playa Norte.
Enjoy an exclusive beach club with pool and all the amenities, open bar, buffet lunch with the most traditional dishes of Isla Mujeres and the party aboard and the spinaker are also part of this tour recommended for families, friends and couples
per adult from
What's included :
- Open bar on board
- Beach club and Enjoy a delicious Buffet and Open Bar.
- Shopping Tour in Isla Mujeres & Bilingual Guide
- Snorkel in a beautiful reef
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Harbor Tax
- Video & Photographs
- Visit: Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Escape the hustle and bustle of Cancun and go offshore on a catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres. Relax while navigating the Caribbean, stop at a reef for swimming and diving, relax with lunch at the private beach club and disembark on Isla Mujeres to explore its streets. Enjoy an open bar and sea views from the deck. Upgrade to round-trip transportation for a hassle-free experience.
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.