Catamaran Isla Mujeres in the Mexican Caribbean
Give yourself the opportunity to spend a wonderful day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard a luxury catamarán, During the tour you can enjoy the sun and the breeze while sailing towards a reef, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel and admire the reef with its wonderful and colorful marine fauna.
on Isla Mujeres we will take you to our private club where you will have time to enjoy a buffet lunch, open bar and relax in our comfortable facilities, also you will have free time to walk through the center of the island, take pictures of you in the monuments or buy souvenirs, crafts and jewelry.
On the way back you can enjoy the beautiful sunset of the Caribbean Sea, and our staff will make sure your trip is unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Open bar on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Acces to the beach club
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dock Fee (13 USD per person)
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
We started this adventure from the Marina Chac Chi, Sailing through the Caribbean Sea until arriving Isla Mujeres, where you can explore the ocean by snorkeling, in one of the most beautiful natural reserves in the Caribbean, "El Meco Nature Reserve" home to different species of fish, turtles and marine life.
In Islas Mujeres you will have free time to walk through the streets of the island, admire the murals of marine life, take pictures with the monuments or buy souvenirs. In our beach club you can enjoy the beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea, eat at our delicious buffet and open bar, forget about your worries on this full day tour, enjoying the Mexican Caribbean.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.