Catamaran Half-Day Cruise from Caleta de Fuste
The Obycat is very popular among sailing lovers visiting Fuerteventura. This fantastic catamaran is large enough to carry groups or families. Let the professional crew pamper you during this amazing trip!
We depart from the Port of Caleta de Fuste and set sails to the small fishermen’s villa Pozo Negro. During the route, you can see the typical pilot whales, dolphins and even the turtles that live in these waters. Once we anchor in our destination you can go snorkelling, take a bath in this clear waters or just soak up some sun in our deck. But if you want the ultimate adrenaline rush, try one of our jet skis.
Drinks included during the entire trip! (Beer, refreshments and water). Moreover, at lunch, we offer you a superb onboard fresh cooked paella. Dessert will be fresh seasonal fruit.
Don’t miss this chance to live a unique experience in the fantastic island Fuerteventura on a magnificent sailing catamaran
per adult from
What's included :
- Catamaran cruise
- Professional crew and skipper
- Lunch (paella or salad)
- Drinks (beer, sodas, and water) provided throughout the cruise
- Jetski ride (as a passenger)
- Snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caleta de Fuste, Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Pass By: Pozo Negro, Pozo Negro, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Sailing to the small fishermen’s villa Pozo Negro
Departure Point :OBYCAT Experience, Parking del muelle deportivo Caleta de Fuste., 35610 Caleta de Fuste. Antigua. Fuerteventura., Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a swimsuit, towel and suncreen.
- If you want to enjoy the water activities, you must be able to swim on your own
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.