Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling and BBQ on board
Spend a beautiful day on the ocean , cruising along the coast line and enjoy an amazing scenery. Visit two different snorkeling spots.
Enjoy the sun and the wind from the nets in front of the catamaran and a small pool on board as well.
BBQ and drinks will be served on board.
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum and local beer
- Lunch - BBQ, chicken wings, pork chops and sausages
- Entry/Admission - Sosua Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Pick up from the hotels in Puerto Plata
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cabarete, Cabarete, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Pick up from the hotels in Cabarete
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
Pick up from the hotels in Sosua
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sosua Beach, Highway 5, Sosua 57600 Dominican Republic
We start the tour from the beach in Sosua, where the crew and a 52 feet Lagoon catamaran is waiting for you. During the morning you will have an opportunity to discover the underwater world of Dominican Republic. We will make two stops at different reefs, where you are able to snorkel or go for a swim and refresh yourself. Snorkel gear and snorkel vest will be provided. After the snorkeling we cruise along the coast. BBQ and drinks will be served on board.
We disembark at Sosua Beach and bring you back to your hotel again..
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.