Catamaran Cruise: tour from Cala Ratjada with lunch and drinks
Climb aboard a catamaran and discover the beauty of the Cap des Freu natural reserve on a 4-hour cruise along the east coast of Mallorca. Discover hidden corners and pristine beaches in comfort.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 4 hour catamaran tour
- BBQ-lunch, salads and fruit
- Included drinks during lunch: softdrinks, beer and sangria
- OPTION; Transfers from hotels in the East area of the island or the following zones: Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor, Cala Mesquida, Costa de los Pinos
What's excluded :
- Drinks before and after lunch.
- Transfer is not included in the option without transfer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Capdepera, Capdepera, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Get to know the beauty of the natural park of the Majorcan East coast from the tranquility and comfort of this spectacular catamaran, the Blue Mediterranean. Starting from Cala Ratjada in the North of Majorca, this relaxing excursion is organized so that visitors can enjoy a catamaran trip passing by fantastic coves of the region of Capdepera and Artá.
Pass By: Cala Ratjada, Cala Ratjada, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Natural Park Mallorca aboard our catamaran Blue Mediterranean.
Pass By: Cala Agulla, Cala Agulla, Balearic Islands
We leave the Port of Cala Ratjada and sail round Mallorca´s north east corner throught the LLevant Peninsula nature Park and the Reserve des Cap de Freu, an unspoiled coastline with clean white sand beaches and crystalline waters. We will drop anchor for a swim and eat a delicious BBQ accompanied by 3 salads and fruit. Drinks included during lunch: softdrinnks, beer and sangria.
Pass By: Arta, Arta, Majorca, Balearic Islands
After leaving the port of Cala Ratjada, the sailing tour in Majorca starts by sailing through the natural park of the peninsula of the East and the natural reserve "Cap de Freu". Cruising through Majorca's corners, its unspoiled coastline, clean white sand beaches and crystalline waters, the captain will take the guests to hidden spots and take advantage of the time by droping the anchor for a refreshing swim and fuel up energy with a delicious BBQ accompanied with a variety of salads and fruit. During lunch, soft drinks, beer and sangría are included.
Departure Point :Mayurca Yachting, Puerto Pesquero s/N, 07590 Cala Rajada, Islas Baleares, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.