Catamaran Cruise in Lagos
Enjoy this amazing 3 hour Coastal cruise on a beautiful sailing catamaran along the cliffs and caves of Ponta da Piedade. Witness the unique rock formations and amazing golden beaches of the Western Algarve.
Relax, sip a cocktail and soak up the sun. Dive into the beautiful calm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and use the snorkelling gear, paddle boards and water trampoline in an afternoon of excitement and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of paddles
- Use of water trampoline
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia Dona Ana, Lagos Portugal
You will witness the stunning golden coast cliffs and clear waters of D.Ana beach and its beautiful rock formations.
Pass By: Praia do Camilo, Rua da Costa D'Oiro between Praia Dona Ana Beach and Praia da Boneca Beach, Lagos 8600-544 Portugal
You will witness the stunning golden coast cliffs and clear waters of Camilo beach, consider one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Pass By: Praia do Canavial, Lagos Portugal
You will cruise by Canavial and witness a small but amazing beach with its golden sand and small caves.
Pass By: Praia do Porto de Mos, Estrada de Porto de Mos, Lagos 8600-513 Portugal
You will witness the stunning views of Porto de Mós and the golden cliffs for which this area is famous.
Pass By: Praia da Luz, Rua da Calheta 38, Luz 8600-154 Portugal
You will cruise through this traditional Portuguese village and stop nearby for a swim.
Departure Point :Passeio dos Descobrimentos, 8600-302 Lagos, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- With everyone's safety in mind we require the use of a facial mask at check-in, while boarding, when using the onboard WC's and at our bar as well. Thank you. The Discover Team.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.