Catamaran Cancun to Isla Mujeres
This is the opportunity to discover Isla Mujeres and spend one day of your vacation in a wonderful experience sailing through the Caribbean Sea to get to the famous Isla Mujeres in a catamaran.
Enjoy the sun and the breeze while sailing to the reef where you will have the opportunity of snorkeling and admire hundreds of colorful fishes. Later we will take you to our Private Beach Club where you will have time to enjoy a buffet lunch and relax.
You will also visit Isla Mujeres, enjoy free time walking on its streets and if you decide you can do shopping. Finally we will sail back to Cancun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to our exclusive beach club
- Snorkeling activity
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Dock fee
- Tips and souvenirs
- Transportation from your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
This is the place where our tour starts, Marina las Perlas is our meeting Point located at the kilometer 2.2 of the hotel zone in Cancun, here you will depart on board a catamaran to live an unique experience sailing on the Caribbean Sea to start the adventure
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
During the trip you will have the opportunity to snorkeling at one of the best reef at Cancun, our certified guide will help you to live an awesome experience swimming at one of the most beautiful places in the world, after this the visit to isla mujeres will be relaxing and fun in our beach club to enjoy the rest of the day with open bar en lunch buffet.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.