Catalina Island and Snorkeling Day Trip
Catalina is a beautiful island located in the southeast part of the Dominican republic, as a paradise offers tourists the opportunity to snorkel in an exclusive area full of coral and multicolor fish. When you visit Catalina Island you can do it all: party boat with an all you can drink bar, great snorkeling time, beach, swimming and lunch. The 9.8 km2 is known for the great variety of coral and multicolor fish for both : the snorkeler and the divers.
per adult from
8 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speed boat and catamaran to Catalina Island
- An English speaking national tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- • Beer (at at the beach only), rum and soft drinks(at the beach, catamaran and speed boat )
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Catalina Island is an hour and 10 minutes away from your hotel. You’re be pick up in an air conditioned b us with an English speaking tour guide who on the way will give some important information about the dr. when we get to La Romana port, we are taking the party boat, equipped with snorkeling gear, life jacket, open bar, restrooms, music, a diligent crew and we will make a stop to snorkeling before getting to the island (around 1 hour). After snorkeling we head to the island and we stay there 3 hours where you have the opportunity to enjoy our beautiful beaches, beach bar, and good food serve on our beach buffet.
Around 15:30 we head back to the port and take the bus back. Half way, we stop (25 minutes) in a local shop before heading to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation location.We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.