Catacombs Exclusive : Group Guided Tour with Direct Access
See one of Paris's spookiest attractions with this skip-the-line tour of the "world's largest grave." You'll get to forego the oftentimes long lines in front of the attraction and head straight inside.
Be prepared to see thousands of bones and skulls, remains from graves that were overflowing, and consequentially excavated in the 17th century and hear amusing antidotes from your expert guide.
✔ Immerse yourself in the Parisian underworld and discover the dark secrets of the city's history.
✔ The Catacombs of Paris are so beautiful which reminds the city’s important history.
✔ Exploring 2 kilometers underground to the tunnel there are house of over six million Parisians..
✔ Learn more about the remains from the 18th century and listen to stories about the former souls.
✔ special access to restricted areas in small groups of 18 people or fewer
✔ Duration: 2 hours
✔ Check availability to see starting times
✔ Printed or mobile vouchers accepted
✔ Live tour guide
✔ Skip the ticket line
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide.
- Enjoy Guided visit of the Catacombs.
- Get your Entrance tickets.
- Have Official fast track entry.
- Have Special access to closed areas.
- VIP small groups of 18 people or fewer.
- Entry/Admission - The Paris Catacombs
What's excluded :
- Avoid Hotel pick-up or drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Paris Catacombs, 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris France
After meeting your guide in Place Denfert-Rochereau, we'll enter the spooky shadows of one of the most famous cemeteries in the French capital: the Catacombs of Paris.
See one of Paris's spookiest attractions with this skip-the-line tour of the "world's largest grave." We'll get to forego the oftentimes long lines in front of the attraction and head straight inside. See thousands of bones and skulls remains from graves that were overflowing in the 17th century, and hear amusing antidotes from your expert guide.
Your guide will lead you through the underground passages and into some very special rooms. Only 200 people are allowed in this fragile and remarkable site at any one time, and your small group visit will ensure that you get the most out of this extraordinary place, spend more time enjoying the rooms, and interacting with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed.
- The Catacombs are 20 meters/65 feet (and more) underground and the tunnels are narrow in places. This tour is not suitable for those with cardiac or respiratory problems, or suffering from claustrophobia.
- The tunnels can be slippery and remain at a temperature of around 14°C/57°F, even in summer. Guests are advised to wear sturdy shoes and bring warm clothing.
- There are 130 steps to enter the Paris Catacombs and 112 steps to exit. This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- Only 200 visitors are allowed in the tunnels at any one time. If numbers reach a maximum the Catacombs staff reserve the right to hold the entry lines until there is sufficient space. Any delay should not be higher than 5 minutes for our small group.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Good News - France is going back to normal ! * Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June. * Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June in orange zones. Reference: Official website (Covid-19.fr)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.