Castelli Romani - Tour & Food
You will visit a unique places in the Castelli Romani
- We will start with Villa d’Este, this is a masterpiece of the Italian Garden, is included in the UNESCO world heritage list. With its impressive concentration of fountains, nymphs, grottoes, plays of water, and music, it constitutes a much-copied model for European gardens in the mannerist and baroque styles.
- Then you will enjoy typical Italian cuisine and locally produced wine at a “fraschette”. More often than not located in revamped cellars, these taverns can only be found in the regions of Ariccia and Castelli Romani on the outskirts of Rome. There’s no finer place to savour the best porchetta, Best Salami and a whole array of typical Roman dishes.
- And we will finish with visiting the Museum of the Roman Ships in NEMI as well as the small volcanic lake bearing the same name
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We will have one of the most characteristic and Delicious lunch in one of the FRASCHETTERIA of Ariccia
- Transportation + Entry Tickets for Villa D'Este & the Museum of the Roman Ships in NEMI
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- Entry/Admission - Museo delle Navi di Nemi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Villa d’Este is a masterpiece of the Italian Garden, is included in the UNESCO world heritage list. With its impressive concentration of fountains, nymphs, grottoes, plays of water, and music, it constitutes a much-copied model for European gardens in the mannerist and baroque styles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 00040 Ariccia, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
We will move from Tivoli to Ariccia (around 45-60min drive). During the trip you will see the beauty of the territory commonly known as the "Castelli Romani" corresponds to the volcanic complex of the Colli Albani (Alban Hills).
At Ariccia we will have one of the most characteristic and Delicious lunch.(included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo delle Navi di Nemi, Via Alessandro Guidoni 35 giungere da Genzano di Roma, da piazza Dante, 00054 Nemi Italy
After Lunch we will visit the Museum of the Roman Ships in NEMI as well as the small volcanic lake bearing the same name. The history of Nemi is ancient and important. Because of the Tempio di Diana Nemorense (Temple of Diana Nemorensis), which was situated here, the area was already considered sacred by the Latin League. Later, it was also favoured by the Romans and Caligula, who decided to keep his two big ships used as banquet halls, anchored here. What is left of the vessels is conserved in the interesting Museo delle Navi Romane (Museum of the Roman Ships).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Maria Adelaide, 8, 00196 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.