Castel Gandolfo Kayak Tour with Wine and Food Tasting
We will meet on the lake,(www.instagram.com/romekayaktour) after a small breafing on the beach we will immerse ourselves immediately in the wildest nature listening only to the sound of the water that moves with our paddles, where, stopping at some points, we will tell you the history of Castelgandolfo.
A dive into the past, from prehistory to ancient Rome, and then to the Pope's trampoline, where the popes loved to spend their summer holidays.
Almost at the end of the tour we will dock on an ancient Roman port and we will find ready for us a tasting of wines, meats and cheeses typical of the place, a relaxing break and then finish the tour in just 10 minutes.
A unique experience to store in your Roman vacation
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Waterproof bag
- Technical Clothes if you need
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
On the beach we will teach you the movement of the paddling and as you enter and maneuver the kayak, we will wear the life jacket and go away immediately with your single or double kayak.
Our mission is to make you fall in love with nature that mixes with the history of ancient Rome and the Popes, and we will let you retrace all the points that have surprised us.
We will submerge you and show you all of its beauty in one fell swoop like in a thunderbolt.
We will see the submerged piles, the Roman port of the Villa of Domitian, the Pope's springboard and we will be silent in the peace of nature, and in spring and summer we will also bathe in its pure waters.
• Canoa Kayak Academy, Via Spiaggia del Lago 17/B, 00073 Castel Gandolfo Italy
• Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
Departure Point :Via Spiaggia del Lago, 17, 00040 Castel Gandolfo RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you in Anagnina Subway Station directly connected with Termini Central Station, we will meet you in front of the old blu Train Wagon
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- NO MASK IN THE WATER
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.