Castel del Monte walking tour at sunset
Walking tour at the UNESCO site Castel del Monte at the sunset with a licensed tour guide that will lead you to discover the history of the place and the view
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Castel del Monte entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Strada Statale 170, 76125, Andria Italy
THE TOUR IS GUARANTEED ON MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE.
The castel del monte was included in the UNESCO heritage list in 1996. The fortress was built by the Emperor Frederick II of Swabia starting from 1240. Its octagonal shape makes it unique and famous all around the world. With this guided tour you can visit the castle externally and internally with a qualified tour guide and discover the history of this magical place in the splendid setting of the Apulian sunset. The castle rises about 500 m above the sea libel so you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Murgia Park and also of the sea.
The Castel del Monte is the right place to enjoy the sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Taverna Sforza 1910, Castel del Monte, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- THE TOUR IS GUARANTEED ON MINIMUM 2 PARTICIPANTS
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.