Cassis Village Private Half-Day Afternoon Tour from Marseille
Discover the great fishing village of Cassis on this half-day afternoon tour from Marseille. Often known as the Saint-Tropez of Provence, Cassis and its famous calanques (inlets) are listed as world park heritage by UNESCO. Drive to the highest sea cliff of Europe to admire the panoramic view on the national park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Drinks and lunch
- Mini-cruise (16€/pers)
- Guided tour in Cassis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cassis, Cassis, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Cassis is a charming fishing village, a 35-minute drive from Marseille. You will have free time to visit the place at your leisure and to take a 45-minute mini-cruise in the main creeks (inlets) listed by UNESCO on a small or medium-size motor boat.
Relax on the beach, shop or enjoy a glass of Cassi wine in one of the terraces located on the port.
Next, drive to the edge of the national park and enjoy the panoramic view over the bay from the highest sea cliff in Europe, the Cape Canaille. Enjoy an open-air Provençal market on Wednesdays and Fridays. At the end of your visit, drive back to Marseille where your tour will end.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.