Cassis Small Group Half Day Morning Tour from Marseille
Explore the former fishermen village of Cassis, today called the little saint-Tropez of Provence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees mini cruise : 12€/pers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port de Cassis, quai des Moulins, 13260 Cassis France
Free time at leisure in Cassis town for visiting, relax on the beach or board for a 45 mn mini-cruise to discover the main inlets and creeks of Cassis park, famous for their white cliff and turquoise water. Drive up to the Cap Canaille, the third highest maritime cliff in Europe, and admire the view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port, 38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.