Cassis, Cliff & Calanques Private Half-Day Tour from Aix-en-Provence
Discover the great fishing village of Cassis on this half-day tour from Aix-en-Provence. Often known as the Saint-Tropez of Provence, Cassis and its famous calanques (inlets) are listed as world park heritage by UNESCO. Drive to the highest sea cliff of Europe to admire the panoramic view on the national park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Drinks, food and lunch
- Mini-cruise (16€/pers)
- Guided tour in Cassis
- Cassis is a charming fishing village, a 35-minute drive from Aix-en-Provence. You will have free time to visit the place at your leisure and to take a 45-minute mini-cruise in the main creeks (inlets) listed by UNESCO on a small or medium-size motor boat.
Relax on the beach, shop or enjoy a glass of Cassi wine in one of the terraces located on the port.
Next, drive to the edge of the national park and enjoy the panoramic view over the bay from the highest sea cliff in Europe, the Cape Canaille. Enjoy an open-air Provençal market on Wednesdays and Fridays. At the end of your visit, drive back to Aix-en-Provence where your tour will end.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.