Casablanca Hassan II Mosque Guided Visit with Hotel Pickup
Visit The Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest and tallest mosques in the world, located in Casablanca, Morocco. Explore the prayer and ablution room, Koranic school, library, and museum with a professional guide.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Mosque entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
The Hassan II Mosque is a mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. It is the largest mosque in Africa, and the 7 th largest in the world. Its minaret is the world's second tallest minaret at 210 metres. Completed in 1993, it was designed by Michel Pinseau and built by Bouygues.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port De Casablanca Porte 3, Boulevard Al-Moqawama, Casablanca, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.