Casablanca & Grand Mosque Shore Excursion Tour
Explore the cultural, historical and economic center of Morocco. Casablanca or what most people call it Dar El Beida sightseeing tour is a great way to get an overview of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Licenced guide
- Casablanca Port pickup & drop-off
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
The Hassan II Mosque is a mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. It is the largest mosque in Africa, and the 3rd largest in the world. Its minaret is the world's second tallest minaret at 210 metres. Completed in 1993, it was designed by Michel Pinseau and built by Bouygues.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ain Diab, Casablanca Morocco
Home to the fashionable stretch of coastline known as La Corniche, Ain Diab is a vibrant, affluent part of town. Creperies, shawarma cafes, and posh French restaurants are among the dining options, while trendy nightclubs keep the party going until dawn. Alongside a cluster of upmarket beach clubs, Plage Lalla Meryem and Plage Ain Diab are long expanses of sand backed by snack bars and ice cream parlors.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: ANFA, Casablanca, Morocco
Anfa is a leafy, upmarket residential neighborhood between the beachfront and the city center, with villas set in gardens. It’s known for Hippodrome Casa-Anfa, a racecourse founded in 1912, with a covered grandstand and a sandy, oval-shaped track. Bounded by the racetrack, Royal Golf Anfa is a lush 9-hole course. International brands and eateries with sea views are the main draws at nearby Anfaplace Shopping Center.
Stop At: Notre Dame de Lourdes, Rond-Point d'Europe, Casablanca 20500 Morocco
Striking stained-glass windows line this modern Catholic church constructed in 1954.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Casablanca, Casablanca Morocco
A masterpiece of Islamic architecture, surrounded by picturesque orange groves and elaborate water features
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mahkama du Pacha, Quartier des Habbous, Casablanca 20000 Morocco
Mahkamat al-Pasha is an administrative building constructed 1941-1942 in the Hubous neighborhood of Casablanca, Morocco. The complex serves or has served as a courthouse, residence of the pasha, parliamentary reception hall, and jail.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quartier Habous, Boulevard Victor Hugo, Casablanca 20490 Morocco
Also known as New Medina, Habbous is packed with open-air markets or souks where shoppers bargain for clothes, fabrics, and Moroccan staples like olives and dried fruits. Traditional patisseries sell almond pastries and stuffed dates. Open for guided tours, Mahkama du Pacha is a Moorish-style government building with mosaics, courtyards, and carved cedar ceilings. Jogging paths skirt flower beds in Parc Murdoch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Square of Mohammed V, Casablanca 20000 Morocco
Mohammed V Square is located south of United Nations Square, to which it is connected by Avenue Hassan II. Embellished by a large central fountain and dotted with palm trees, it is lined by the courthouse and the prefecture, whose tower looks down from a height of 50m.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Casablanca
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.