Casa Batlló private tour with skip-the-line tickets
Discover Casa Batlló, Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece recognized as a UNESCO site in 2005. Enjoy a guided tour including skip-the-line access and a vintage photo souvenir.
The house is locally known as "Casa dels ossos" (House of Bones) because of the skeletal appearance conveyed by its structure.
Visit this Art Nouveau building and get the chance to closely admire its irregular windows, its sculpted floral decorations and the colorful mosaics that almost entirely embellish the building's façade.
Notice the references that Gaudí makes to the natural world as well as those related to Catalonia's history and identity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided visit
- Skip-the-line entrance to Casa Batlló via the Gold line
- A visit to an early twentieth century Private Hall with period features
- Vintage photo (at the end of your tour take a photo dressed in clothes from the turn of the century)
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Book this private tour to explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain accompanied by a professional dedicated guide. With your skip-the-line ticket, you won't even need to queue and you can start your tour straight away!
Departure Point :Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.