Casa Aliaga - Lima City Tour
• Lima is Considerate the City of Kings and Queens, with wonderfull colonial palaces around and aristocratic houses
• The balconies of the city of Lima are more than 500 all of them with wonderfull details and diferent styles, arabic,french, republican styles and others.
• Of course you are going to visit the OLDEST ARISTOCRATIC HOUSE OF AMÉRICA FROM 15TH CENTURY - CASA ALIAGA.
• BY THE WAY THE 10 % OF YOUR MONEY OF ANY TOUR THAT YOU TAKE WITH US GO TO HELP TRADITIONAL COMMUNITIES IN LIMA - HUAYCAN.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- You are going to start your experience at your hotel; your tour guide is going to pick you up with the best driver then you are going to go all the famous Via Expresa (fast path) it was before part of the Inca trail to go to Lima, after that your first stop is going to be San Martin Square very colonial place with wonderfull palaces around, dedicated to Don Jose de San Martin then you will walk the most important walking path Jiron de La Union, life peruvian style is focus in this places with nice places to eat and buy staff, the goal is that you be part of the peruvian life style.
Plaza de Armas or Plaza Mayor is the main square with great buildings around like the Cathedral, archbishop palace, goverment palace, city hall and other wonderfull places decorated with nice wooden balconies around.
Finally the Oldest Aristocratic House CASA ALIAGA is one of the most important places from 15th century that you can not miss to visit, wonderfull areas and ancient artifacts from that age, be part of the hidden secrets that this adventure envolve, then you will return with nice memories and a great experience with your tour guide and driver to your hotel. See you soon !!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Miraflores - San Isidro - Barranco includes pick up transportation,just let us know the name and addres of your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual - confortable
- Let us know the name of your hotel and your gmail please
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.