Cartagena Tapas and Culture
Gastronomy and Culture - The Most Successful Tour of Cartagena
Combine these two pleasures by visiting several of the most important monuments of the city, while tasting some of its most typical tapas.
We will start the route visiting one of its most emblematic monuments, the Roman Theater of Cartagena. After our guide makes you travel to the Roman past of the city, we will continue our journey walking through the old town to know its most famous corners, next to the elegant modernist buildings of its streets. One of the most prominent will be the Grand Casino of Cartagena, which you will also approach to admire its colorful facade from the outside.
And the best of all is that throughout the tour we will make several stops in typical bars to taste delicious tapas of the preferred products of the Cartagena. We can taste 3 tapas and accompany them with 3 drinks, to choose between wine, beer or soda.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Teatro Romano
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Casino de Cartagena El Palacio Casa Tilly
- Entry/Admission - Gran Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Del Teatro Romano, Plaza del Ayuntamiento 9, 30202 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
We will visit the famous Roman Theater of Cartagena (No Museum), the most important monument of Cartagena heritage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino de Cartagena El Palacio Casa Tilly, Calle Mayor 13, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
We will see and know all the curious history of this building of exact unknown origin, because the documentation prior to the civil war disappeared for the most part when the building was seized during it; but by references in press of the time to tributes to old members it is known that it was already in operation in 1836, and that before being installed in the current headquarters, the Palace of Casa Tilly.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Gran Hotel, Calle de la Jara 31, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
We will stop at the Gran Hotel de Cartagena, the most important modernist building in the Region of Murcia, by the architect Víctor Beltrí that was inaugurated in 1916..
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de San Francisco, 30202 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
One of the most important squares in Cartagena surrounded by ancient ficus, modernist buildings and magnificent restaurants where we will make one of our stops to taste a delicious tapa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Héroes de Cavite, Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.