Cartagena Mangrove Tour
A wonderful time in a man-made canoe, cruising through the mangroves and taking many photos. Your canoe will be maneuvered skilfully by an expert local fisherman, who will also guide you with a stroll through their local community, so you can truely see how the locals really live.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pickup and Drop-off from your hotel
- Bottled water
- Canoe Ride
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Colombia Artesanal
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombia Artesanal, Calle de Ayos 4-29, Callejón de los Estribos 2-78, Callejón de los Estribos 2-40, Callejón de los Estribos A104, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Just 15 minutes from Cartagena you will find Boquilla, a small community of fisherman on the coast of the Caribbean Sea. Here you start your panoramic journey in a comfortable man-made canoe through the canals of the surrounding mangroves with the help of some of the local fisherman. The great diversity of fauna and flora will astound you as you venture through this reservoir of fish, birds, mollusks, crabs and other wildlife. At the end of the tour you will enjoy a stroll through the community while drinking coconut water and discussing all the amazing wildlife you have just seen.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop-off from your hotel in Centro or Bocagrande area, Cartagena.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are always monitoring health and security issues and will always keep our travelers' informed of any necessary changes that may be needed for upcoming travel plans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.