Cartagena City Tour By Bicycle
There is no more efficient or pleasant way of getting around Cartagena than by bicycle. Pedaling through its historic center, along its complex system of fortifications and exploring the well-preserved buildings and architecture is a real pleasure.Criss-crossing its colorful streets, full of Caribbean life and joy, is an unforgettable adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa de Bocagrande, Cartagena Colombia
Our first ride takes us to Bocagrande and Castillogrande, where the founder of the city, Pedro de Heredia, first touched land. Here we stop to talk a bit about the history of Cartagena and the importance of the bay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico, Cartagena Colombia
We pedal back to the historic center, where we visit its main squares and streets, and refresh ourselves with a delicious cold coconut, to continue our journey through the authentic neighborhood of Getsemaní and arrive at Fort San Sebastián del Pastelillo, which lies on the island of Manga and serves as sea entrance to the smaller bay of the city. Afterwards we take you back to the Hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.