Cartagena Art Tour
Visit the city's most alluring galleries as well as the studios of talented local artists to discover why Cartagena is becoming such a cultural hotspot.
Explore Getsemani, Cartagena's emerging cultural quarter, learn about the barrio's street art scene, and the graffiti gallery that has given a face to the neighbourhood's most revolutionary former resident, Pedro Romero.
Visit the studios of local artists that have made Cartagena and the thriving streets of Getsemaní their muse and pick up a little something worth taking home with you and hanging on your wall.
Given the healthy returns being posted by Colombian art in auctions around the world it would be foolish to go home without a little cultural loot of your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee or beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: This Is Cartagena, Edificio Banco Popular, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
Entry to Cartagena’s contemporary art galleries
Departure Point :Cl. 30 #8b-108, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a camera and comfortable clothes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.