Carriage tour in Ancient Rome
Botticella is the Roman name that indicates tourist carriages pulled by horses, it derives from the name "barrels", every day we can see them through the streets of the center that accompany tourists to the most beautiful corners of Rome.
The tour will start from the Colosseum, passing in front of the Arch of Constantine the carriage will take you to the Circus Maximus, an ancient Roman circus, and, on the way, you will admire the beauty of the Palatine Hill. After a few minutes you will pass in front of the Teatro di Marcello
continuing towards Piazza Venezia, where you can see, at the top, the Capitol, currently the seat of the Municipality and the Basilica of Santa Maria in Aracoeli, built on the ruins of the Temple of Juno Moneta. You will arrive in Piazza Venezia where the Altare della Patria stands and where inside the tomb of the Unknown Soldier is located. The carriage will then travel via dei Fori Imperiali with temples, basilicas, the Curia and the Domus of the Pontiff Maximum. The tour will end in front of the Colosseum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide in person
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
External carriage tour in the following places:
Arch of Constantine
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.