Carmona and Necropolis: Guided Day Tour from Seville
Visit the historical center of Carmona and the necropolis located half an hour away from Seville. Discover the main monuments of the city called 'El lucero de Europa' which directly translates 'the morning star of Europe'. Carthaginians, Romans, Muslims and Christians have left a lasting mark on a place where history lies hidden on every street. Carmona was previously a Roman town which can be evidenced by a number of the town´s roads and bridges.
On this tour you are invited to discover the alternative Necropolis which is more than 2000 years-old. Walk from the Alcazar of Seville to the Door of Cordoba and the Fortress of King Don Pedro. Visitors, lead by your expert tour guide, you will discover an immense amount of historical and artistic heritage in a town that is full of life.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Small Group Half Day Tour
- Pick up / drop off service only in set up meeting points or selected centrally located hotels.
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Ensemble of Carmona
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up / Drop off out of the city centre requires to pay €15 extra each way.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
The guide will pick you up in your accommodation in Seville or accessible near point to start this half day tour to Carmona.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Ensemble of Carmona, Calle Jorge Bonsor 9, 41410 Carmona Spain
Carmona is a town of Andalusian character and posses a great monumental heritage. It's more than 4,000 years old
and it is cataloged as the first archaeological place in Spain open to the public, also famous for being a medieval town.
Cultures like that of the Carthaginians, the Romans, Muslims and the last ones, the Christians, have left their mark important in this place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carmona, Carmona, Province of Seville, Andalucia
We will walk throught the old town by its narrow streets, that are typical from an Andalusian town, discovering so many Mudejar temples and convents.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
2: Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
3: Calle Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please contact local service provider after booking for details.• Pick up and drop off service included in the price only nearby centrally located hotels. • If you want to be picked up out of the city centre, you need to pay €15 extra to the local provider.• If you want to be dropped off out of the city centre, you need to pay €15 extra to the local provider.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum number of 2 people in total of the same language apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.