Caribbean Sea Snorkeling, private underground river and cenote from Akumal
This half-day tour combines snorkeling in the Caribbean sea with an amazing cenote adventure. You will visit the second largest reef in the world in front of Tankah bay and then a 600-meter long cave, where you can see the different types of limestone formations and learn about the meaning and importance that these cenotes have in these region.
Your tour includes Pick up, Drop off, Transportation to the sites, Entrance fees, Lunch, Equipment and a guide all the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The use of life vest is mandatory in all boat tours (provided by Mexico Kan Tours)
- All entrance fees
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tankah
- Entry/Admission - Mexico Kan Tours
What's excluded :
- Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum). +$10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tankah, Carretera Federal 307 Km 233, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Snorkel in Coral Reef in Tankah Bay
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mexico Kan Tours, Tulum Mexico
Cave and cavern system
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: OXXO, Chanchen Palmar, Camino Acceso A Playas s/N, Yodzonot, 77785 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
2: Oxxo Puerto Morelos, Av Javier Rojo Gomez 1270, Esq, Av Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
3: Micheladas del Semáforo, Smz 18, Joaquín Zetina Gasca, Q.R., Mexico
4: Starbucks, Calle Quinta Avenida S/N, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
5: Go Mart, KM 2695 MZA 29 LTE 2, México 307, 77780 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
6: Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
7: Coba archaeological site, Quintana Roo, Mexico
8: Iglesia de San Servacio, Calle 41, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
9: Casino Palace Bingo & Sport Bets® Cancun, Av Tulum Esq Jabali con SM20 MZ 09, Av. Labná, Colonia Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
10: Forum By The Sea, Blvd. Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the immediate Tulum area is included in the price of the tour. Pick up can be arrnaged to your hotel or holiday rental if given an exact address.Pick up in the immediate Tulum area is included in the price of the tour. Pick up can be arrnaged to your hotel or holiday rental if given an exact address.Additional fee may apply for pick ups between Tulum and Playa del Carmen
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- Water Shoes and Flip Flops.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Sun glasses.
- Bathing Suit.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.