Caribbean Rum Tasting by Roast Rumshop
We offer the only opportunity to taste the Caribbean Rums in Curacao, and our Rum Tasting tour is led by a Trinidadian native whose grandparents supplied Sugar Cane to the famed Caroni Rum Distillery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Learn about the Rum industry in the Caribbean, how they are made, what makes them unique, the differences in processes and how they differ by island; and most importantly....taste the different Caribbean islands Rum Products. Food pairing of unique bites to accompany your Rum Tasting. Additional options, mix your own unique Rum Blend, or Cocktails - available for Group bookings.
Departure Point :Julianaplein, Willemstad, Curaçao
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is on a per case basis, and needs to be arranged a minimum of one day in advanceAirports
- Aeropuerto Hato, Curacao
- Cruise Ship Port, Riffort
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/20/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers under the age of 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.