Caretta-Caretta Turtle Trip
In that great tour you will have the chance to the famous Cameo islet,created by the earthquakes of 1633. Admire the wooden bridge from where the boat starts.
Cruise around the magical National Marine Park with small Special glass bottom boat, have the opportunity to take unique photos (we guarantee) of the turtles from up close,swimming in their natural habitat and learn about them.
Explore the enchanting Keri Caves, pass underneath the “Kamares” and have a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
Our final stop, at the turtle-shaped island, the Marathonisi. Swim and have fun at the Golden Nesting Beach of the loggerhead sea turtle Caretta Caretta. Also, chance to see the stunning caves of this islet from inside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass bottom boat ticket
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cameo Island, Agios Sostis Greece
This beach is located on the Cameo Island, which is located in the opposite area of Agios Sostis. By crossing the wooden bridge from Agios Sostis to the Cameo Island you will meet this shingled beach with crystal clear sea. However, the beach stands out for its spectacular view. Τhere is also a coffee bar on the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Keri Caves, Limni Keri Greece
Kerì Caves, accessible only by sea with private boats or tourist excursions, develop along the promontory of Marathia Cape, in the South-West area of the island. Explore the enchanting Keri Caves, pass underneath the “Kamares” and have a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marathonisi (Turtle Island), Greece
The islet of Marathonisi is placed across the beach of Keri, in Laganas bay. It is not a single island but also includes two more small islets called Pontikonisia. Its perimeter is just about a mile and can be reached by boat from Keri beach and Laganas bay. There are boats that have frequent itineraries to the islet. Otherwise, you can hire a caique or take part in organized daily tours.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Zakinthos, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Door to door pick up covers a distance up to 12km from Laganas. Remote locations will be served on request with an extra cost.
- Remember to bring with you swim suit and towel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.