Carabao Island Day Tour From Boracay
Carabao Island is the perfect daytime activity for adventure seekers staying in Boracay Island. There are cliff jumping, overlooking turquoise swimming holes, tropical marine life, lush mangroves forest and volcanic rock formation. Enjoy the view while having a delicious lunch.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free pick up transfer service from any Hotel in Station 1, 2 or 3 only to activity area.
- Entrance Fee
- Round trip boat transfer (depend on the available unit)
- Snorkeling gear
- Cliff diving
- Local Lunch
What's excluded :
- Optional Buggy Activity Php 1600
- Optional ATV activity Php 900
- anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carabao Island, San Jose, Philippines
Carabao Island, popularly known as Hambil to the locals, exudes with gorgeous coastlines and turquoise beaches blissfully devoid of luxury trappings. Overshadowed by its sister – the world famous hedonistic Boracay, this unassuming island has managed to retain its serenity.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Station 1, 2 or 3 only.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.