Capturing Auroras in Luosto
Learn to take perfect photos of the Northern Lights and beyond in an authentic environment. All you need is a camera with basic manual settings.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of tripod and headlamp for the workshop
- Hot berry beverages
- Instructing through the camera settings
- Guiding and storytelling
- “Capturing Auroras” pocket-sized guide
What's excluded :
Bliss guide will wait for the clients at Lapland Hotel Luostotunturi's reception. After meet and greet, the guide will take the clients to Tikkalaavu, which is a mere 15 minute walk away. Once the group arrives to the venue, guide will do a short presentation about northern lights and basic camera settings. The guide will help the clients to set up the cameras so that everyone is ready to start shooting once the auroras present themselves!
A helpful “Capturing Auroras” pocket-sized guide will be handed to all the participants.
No Auroras? No problem. Let’s photograph starry sky! No starry sky? No problem. Let’s do the light-painting with headlamps and capture that!
There will be hot berry beverages available for all of the photographers.
• Luosto, Luosto, Lapland
• Pyha-Luosto National Park, Luontotie 1, Pyhatunturi 98530 Finland
Departure Point :Lapland Hotels Luostotunturi, Luostontie 1, 99555 Luosto, Finland
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.