Captain Segals Meltdown Escape Room Mission
Clocks, locks and secret passages
Fully themed escape room experience
Your team has 60 minutes to find the hidden asset and escape
You'll need your wits, teamwork & a lot of critical thinking
Get your team's score on the leaderboard
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully themed mission experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
You and your team will be locked in a spy mission escape room at Escape STP. This experience is for a maximum of 8 people. The duration of this experience is 60 minutes but allow for 90-minutes for the entire experience. Please show up 15-minutes prior to mission start time, in order to prepare for the mission brief.
The plot for your mission experience:
Your submarine has collided with a rock formation, potentially damaging the nuclear reactor and killing all communications. A temporary generator will keep the power on for 60 minutes before the lights go dark and the oxygen stops flowing. To make matters worse, you’re in unfriendly waters with an enemy sub lurking nearby. Your team must repair the nuclear reactor and manually decipher the launch codes to destroy the enemy sub before you run out of oxygen.
• Escape MSP - St. Paul, 256 7th St E Suite 248, Saint Paul, MN 55101-2349
Departure Point :Escape MSP - St. Paul, 256 7th St E #248, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 tickets per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.