Captain Cook Exclusive
With the world-renowned and historic destination of Kealakekua Bay just minutes from our point of departure, the Captain Cook Exclusive is a personal, exciting, and efficient way to see the Bay named one of the world’s best snorkeling locations. Kealakekua Bay is a 315-acre marine sanctuary that boasts incredibly protected waters year round making it the best place in Hawaii for beginning snorkelers.
After a full hour of snorkeling in the crystal clear waters directly in front of the monument to Captain James Cook, you make your way back to Keauhou Bay along the South Kona coastline. Your Captain maneuvers our custom-made vessels into the sea caves at the base of Hualalai, hugging the coast and detailing the culturally significant and geologically fascinating features along the way. Watch for dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and even herds of thousands of goats! If you plan on snorkeling while in Hawaii and want to see what few do, this is the tour for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water & Juice
- Snorkeling Gear
- Flotation Devices (including snorkeling vests & view finder boards)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sea Quest Hawaii
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Quest Hawaii, 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Guests will visit Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cooks Monument, a pristine marine sanctuary. Our Captain and Crew will share the history and culture and we adventure through sea caves and lava tubes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming & snorkeling experience not necessary but recommended
- Must be able to climb a short pool ladder
- Women that are pregnant and individuals with back injuries are restricted
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.