Capri, Sorrento and Pompeii Private Day Trip from Sorrento with Amazing Guide
You will join three wonderful experience in one by visiting the three most attractive towns of Naples in this full day tour across Capri, Sorrento and Pompeii. An exciting experience not to be missed!
The meeting point is at the port of Sorrento, where you will catch a jetfoil towards Capri. Once on the island, you will be driven on the popular Mamma Mia road to reach the stunning natural cavern of Blue Grotto, if the weather permits. If the cave is closed, you will enjoy a ride along the sea waters in a larger shared boat. Ended the first part of the tour, you will take the jetfoil to reach Sorrento, where you will appreciate the characteristic narrow streets and alleyways, and you will stop here for lunch. After your lunch, a driver will escort you to the last stop of the tour: Pompeii. Our local expert tour guide will tell you all about the secrets of this famous town, destroyed by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 AD. Eventually, your driver will take you back to the port in Sorrento.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private convertible car (up to 5 people)or minibus(from 6 to 8)
- Local Guide at your disposal
- Blu Grotto Admission Tickets
- Shared boat ride tour all around the island ( if the blue grotto is closed)
- Pompeii Admission Tickets
- Ferry Tickets from/To Naples to/From Capri
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food And Drinks
- Pick Up /Drop Off from the Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Capri is an incredibly charming and very exclusive island. It is divided into two main towns: Capri and Anacapri with wonderful natural sites covering both sides, including caves and botanical gardens. The island is full of hidden caves, terraces with amazing views and steep roads that overlook the iconic blue sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento is an wonderful city that faces the Bay of Naples on the Sorrentine Peninsula. It is home to some of the world’s most stunning scenic views, thanks to its perfect position on the sea. Well known for its typical cuisine, including street food and fresh fish, its quiet and easy-going atmosphere and the uniquely beautiful streets its Sorrento is a popular holiday destination offering much more than the tangy locally produced lemons.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii, is the most interesting and best preserved archaeological site in the continent.
It's a jump to the past, as you walk the same path walked by the Ancient Pompeians at the rise of the Roman Empire visiting the infamous Lupanare and the center of the political life of the ancient Pompeii, the monumental Roman Forum. Also expect to see the traditional thermal baths, where the Pompeians not only bathed but frequently visited for scandalous activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.