Capri, Sorrento & Pompeii One Day Tour with Top Rated Guide and Driver
Experience this tour of the three main towns around Naples: Capri, Sorrento and Pompeii. The tour begins with meeting your local guide at the main port of Sorrento, Marina Piccola, to take a jetfoil to the first stop of the tour, Capri.
Once in Capri, enjoy the ride on the famous Mamma mia road to reach the Blue Grotto. In the event of the Blue Grotto being closed, you can enjoy a ride around the island. Following this, you will take a jetfoil to the second part of the tour in Sorrento: wander the charming streets, narrow alleyways and unique boutiques before sampling the delicious Sorrentine cuisine as you stop for lunch.
Post lunch, the journey of Naples continues to the final destination, Pompeii. Expect to be transported back to the Ancient Roman era as you explore this vast archeological site with the expertise of your local tour guide, who will reveal the hidden narratives of the stories behind the ruins. The tour concludes with your driver taking you back to Sorrento.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by convertible car(up to 5 people)or minibus(from 6 to 8)
- Local guide at Your disposal
- Blu Grotto Admission Tickets
- Shared boat ride tour all around the island ( if the blue grotto is closed)
- Pompeii admission tickets
- Ferry Tickets from/To Naples to/From Capri
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick up and drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Capri was the playground of the Caesars and royalty of ancient times and today is the playground for Hollywood royalty and the affluent. Perfect for artists and lovers of art who appreciate stunning scenic views as well as the architecture, those desiring a luxury relaxing summer environment and the keen travellers who want to discover why this island is one of the most visited in Europe.
The most notable attraction on Capri is the Blue Grotto and the other natural caverns, which are awe- inspiring and arguably the island’s greatest beauty.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
The city of lemons, Sorrento has so much more to offer than this. A popular holiday destination for international visitors, celebrities and Italians themselves, Sorrento is the gateway to the Amalfi Coast with stunning water views, exquisite local cuisine and a lively, warm authentic Italian atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Home to the best preserved ancient ruins, Pompeii is a region that must be visited once in a lifetime. Its importance, landmarks and sites that were buried under volcanic ash from the eruption in 79AD, have been recognised so much so, Pompeii is part of the World Heritage of UNESCO.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.