Capri Private Day Tour from Rome with Private Island boat tour
Fantastic grottoes, soaring conical peaks, caverns great and small, plus villas of Emperors and thousands of legends, brush Capri with an air of whispered mystery. Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Capri, Italy The Blue Grotto is the most famous sight in the island, you should experience this wonder of nature: aboard a wooden rowboat, lay back, and let yourself be carried through by your able skipper, who navigates seamlessly under the meter-high cave mouth. The blue sea, emerging from the azure blue water, looking towards the sky, emerging from the azure blue water, looking towards the sky: they are the faraglioni and they are famed for their breathtaking beauty and home of a variety of rare wildlife.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffer;
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal;
- Hydrofoil round-trip tickets from Naples OR Sorrento;
- Private boat tour around the island (two hours)
- Semi-private transportation on the island
- Chairlift to Monte Solaro in Anacapri;
- Entrance tickets to the Augustus's Gardens.
- Entry/Admission - Seggiovia Monte Solaro
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages;
- Entrance tickets in the Blue Grotto
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seggiovia Monte Solaro, Via Caposcuro 10, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Emperor Augustus, the island's pleasures, by nicknaming it "City of Sweet Idleness" and since then Capri has drawn every kind of daydreamer. En it is this Capri, the Mediterranean jewel, yearned forand exalted in some of the world's most famous lyric poetry.The intoxicating fragrance of flowers, delicate splashes of color, recollections of a millennial past and a peaceful charm,
The Blue Grotto is the most famous sight in the island, so you should experience this wonder of nature: hop aboard a wooden rowboat by your able skippe, who navigates seamlessly under the meter-high cave mouth.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 6:30 am at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B .: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults;
- The Blue Grotto is closed in winter and in the case of rough sea;
- During peak season, it can be entertained in the Blue Grotto.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.