Capri Private Day Tour from Rome
Fantastic grottoes, soaring conical peaks, caverns great and small, plus villas of Emperors and thousands of legends, brush Capri with an air of whispered mystery. Life in Capri lives around the two centers of Capri Town and Anacapri, higher up, where you can reach the island heights by taking the spectacular chairlift that ascends to the top of Monte Solaro (1.932 feet). The Blue Grotto is the most famous sight in the island of Capri, so at least once in your lifetime, you should experience this wonder of nature: hop aboard a wooden rowboat, lay back, and let yourself be carried through a tiny stone portal to another world by your able skipper, who navigates seamlessly under the meter-high cave mouth.In contrast to the intimate space and vivid color of the cavern, are the three peaks further out to sea, emerging from the azure blue water, pointing toward the sky: they are the Faraglioni and are famed for their breathtaking beauty and home of a variety of rare wildlife.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with private luxury car and chauffer;
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal;
- Hydrofoil round trip tickets from Naples or Sorrento;
- Semi-private transportation on the island;
- Chairlift tickets to Monte Solaro in Anacapri;
- Admission tickets to Augustus' Gardens.
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages;
- Blue Grotto: transportation and entrance tickets;
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Emperor Augustus, was the first to tour the island's pleasures, by nicknaming it "City of Sweet Idleness" and since then Capri has drawn every kind of daydreamer. Just off the coast of Naples and Salerno, between Cape Miseno and Amalfi, a great rock soars like a dream lost in the cobalt blue sea that surrounds it: this is Capri, the Mediterranean jewel, yearned for and exalted in some of the world's most famous lyric poetry. The intoxicating fragrance of flowers, delicate splashes of colour, recollections of a millennial past and a peaceful charm, shattered only by the shrill cry of seagulls, are just some of the magical qualities of this mythical isle.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 6:30 am at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B.: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.