Capri island , Blue Grotto and Positano day Tour from Naples
Two of the main attractions of the Naples area, are Capri in the Bay of Naples and Positano in the Amalfi Coast. They are easily reachable by jetfoil in short time. A local guide will be waiting for you at the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello and together you will reach Capri. Here you will start by visiting the the Blue Grotto, if the weather permits. If not, you will take a shared boat ride of the main locations of the island. Then you will go back to the main port of Capri and take the jetfoil to Positano. Here enjoy your time sunbathing or strolling through the alleys, shopping the fashionable white linen. Once the tour is finished a driver will drive you back to Naples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private convertible car (up to 5 people) or minibus ( from 6 to 15) on Capri island
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan from Positano to Naples or Sorrento
- Shared boat ride tour all around the islands (if the Blue Grotto is closed)
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molo Beverello, Via Marina, 80100, Naples Italy
You will meet your guide at the ticket are of the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Positano is a beautiful town of the Amalfi Coast. It is castled on a cliff and it features steep steps and small alleyways the make Positano unique. Once there, immerse yourself in the wonderful lemon scent and shop the unique Positano fashion made with white linen.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Spiaggia Grande is the main beach of Positano. Here you can relax sunbathing or swimming in the sea. Or if you want you stroll around the many boutiques while eating gelato or sipping a glass of wine.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri is an exclusive island of the Bay of Naples, famous for its amazing views overlooking the sea, hidden caves along the coast and beautiful colours that make Capri unique. The two main towns are Capri and Anacapri, connected by a steep road called “Mamma Mia”, you can imagine why.
The Blue Grotto is an iconic place to visit if you are going to Capri. It’s a cave with a tiny entrance, you go inside with a small boat and once inside you will remain speechless for the electric shade of blue of the sea water. This color is caused by the perfect positioning of the cave, the small entrance and the rays that reflect the sea. Due to its small passage to get inside, when the weather is bad or the tide is high, the cave remains closed to the public.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is by the ticket office of the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello, at 07.30 am.If you come by cruise ship, the meeting point is at the exit of your cruise ship at 07.30 am.Ports
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.