Capri Day Trip with Lunch from Naples
Visit the dazzling Mediterranean island of Capri on this tour from Naples. The perfect day-trip destination from mainland Italy, Capri will charm you with its craggy coastline, colorful harbors, Imperial Roman villas and hilltop views over the sea. Ride a high-speed hydrofoil to the island, and get recommendations from your guide for your free time in the village of Anacapri: take the chairlift up Monte Solare, venture to the Blue Grotto or explore dreamy Villa San Michele. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and finish with a guided tour of the Gardens of Augustus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Lunch (drinks excluded)
- Transfer by shared minibus to Anacapri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- High-speed hydrofoil ride and ticket
What's excluded :
- Capri Island tax (approx. € 2,50 per person to pay on spot)
- Optional activities and entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Arriving at the port, transfer to a shared minibus and head to the lovely village of Anacapri, where you'll enjoy one hour of free time to explore at your own leisure and expense.
You can ride the chairlift up to Monte Solare for spectacular views of the island and the Bay of Naples or walk to Villa San Michele, the dream home of the famous Swedish doctor Axel Munthe.
Return to Capri for lunch (drinks are not included). In the early afternoon walk to Augustus’ gardens and free time in case you would see the Blue Grotto.
Your guide can give recommendations on things to do and see based on your interests. Or you can simply park yourself at a café terrace, admire the scenery and soak up the cool Mediterranean vibes.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Anacapri is located on the slopes of Mount Solaro at a higher elevation than Capri town, Anacapri is quieter than Capri. There are less luxury boutiques and more artisan workshops
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
After the gleaming shop windows and glamour of Capri, the Gardens of Augustus, towards the top of the island, are a retreat into a natural paradise, complete with unforgettable panoramas like the Faraglioni rocks rising from the blue of the Tyrrhenian Sea
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Porto di Napoli, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Naples (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation, nearby, or at our starting point.Ports
- Naples port, at the cruise dock.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- Visits to the Blue Grotto is not included and depends on sea conditions and the size of the crowd
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.