Capri boat tour (7/8 hours) from Sorrento
The island of Capri is one of the most famous tourist destinations in world tourism. The color of the sea, the caves, the creeks, the monuments, have made it famous throughout the world, attracting writers, poets, musicians and painters over the years. One of the first admirers of the island was the Roman emperor Tiberius, who spent the last years of his life here. Since the mid-1800s, visitors from all over the world chose it as a residence, creating the myth of Capri and the Blue Grotto.
The island tour is the best way to discover its beauty in a short time. The starting point is the port of Sorrento (Marina Piccola).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- kit for snorkling
- Beach towels
- Landing to visit the island
- Entry/Admission - Green Grotta
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person)
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Villa di Pollio Felice, Traversa Punta Campo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
On the magnificent coast between Sorrento and Massa Lubrense you can find the remains of an ancient Roman Villa that belonged to Pollio Felice, an illustrious figure of a noble family from Pozzuoli.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
It is a natural cave with a whitish color, but the characteristic that makes it famous is the formation of a piece of rock inside the cavity that takes the form of a Madonna.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The faraglioni of Capri are three rocky peaks that emerge from the sea, one has a tunnel of about 60m which can be crossed by boat.
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green cave, known in ancient times as a cave of the Turks, is a cavity located on the southern side of the Island of Capri, known above all for the color of the water inside which, due to particular plays of light, takes on the color green
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
It consists of an octagonal masonry tower with lantern and gallery, placed over a two-story building for the farista. The lighthouse has recently been repainted and is now white with red vertical stripes. The caretaker's house is red.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto has a partially submerged opening from the sea, from which the external light that in this way creates an intense light of blue color filters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.