Capri, Blue Grotto, Sorrento and Pompeii from Naples Port
If you are an adventurous person, you won’t want to miss this tour of the three main locations of Naples: Capri, Sorrento and Pompei. Meet your local guide at the port of Naples, Molo Beverello, and together get the jetfoil for Capri. Once arrived on land, you will take a stunning ride on the steep Mamma Mia road to reach the Blue Grotto. If the weather permits you will get to see the incredible bright blue sea water in the cave. If not, you will take a boat ride of the island. After this excursion you will take the jetfoil to your next destination: Sorrento. Enjoy some leisure time, strolling along the main street and have lunch. After a while a driver will come pick you up and take you to Pompei. Here you will take a leap in the past and marvel at the well preserved ruins of the antique roman city of Pompei, once buried under lava and ashes. A true incredible experience that will leave you impressed! At the end of the day your driver will take you back to Naples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by convertible car(up to 5 people)or minibus(from 6 to 8 people)on the island
- a private car+driver in Sorrento for your transfer to Pompeii and then the return to Naples
- Local guide at Your disposal
- Blu Grotto Admission Tickets
- Shared boat ride tour all around the island ( if the blue grotto is closed)
- Pompeii admission tickets
- Port Pick up and Drop off to Naples Main Port
- Ferry Tickets from/To Naples to/From Capri
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Marina Piccola
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick up and drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Molo Beverello, Via Marina, 80100, Naples Italy
Your guide will be waiting for you at the ticket area of the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri is a famous location of retreat since the roman age. It is a perfect place to spend time relaxing, enjoying the amazing sceneries that the islands offers and that you will difficulty find in other places in the world.
The Blue Grotto is a must if you’re passing by Capri. Take a ride on a small boat in the cave with the unique bright blue coloured sea water. A perfect atmosphere created by the position of the cave, the tiny entrance and the rays of the sun that reflect in the water. However if there is bad weather or high tide the cave is closed to the public.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Sorrento is a beautiful city where sea and mountain blend perfectly together. Sorrento is especially known as the city of lemons. While you’re there don’t miss to taste something lemon flavoured, from pastries to limoncello, lemon liqueur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompei is the house of the ancient Roman ruins that are part of the World Heritage of UNESCO. Due to the burial of the city by ash and lava, it offers snapshots of the life during the Roman age as they were left at the time of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :7:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.