Capri and Positano Private Boat Tour from Naples
Enjoy seeing the highlights of the island of Capri and the famous town of Positano on the Amalfi Coast on this private boat tour from Naples. Sit back and enjoy the natural beauty in complete comfort with your private captain at the helm in a day customized just for you.
You'll set off from the Mergellina harbor in Naples and cruise across the Gulf of Naples to Capri. Spend time cruising around the island seeing the most scenic spots like the Faraglioni rocks, the gorgeous grottoes and caves, and stop to swim in the most beautiful spots.
Then head over to the Gulf of Salerno as you cruise along the Amalfi Coast to Positano. Stop to see the Li Galli islands off the coastline before cruising over to Positano. You can choose to spend some time on shore meandering through the town and shopping in its lovely boutiques.
An ideal shore excursion from a cruise ship, this tour is perfect for the adventurous because it is full of exploration, relaxation and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Local captain
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee of €14 into the Blue Grotto (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lungomare, Via Partenope, Naples Italy
Start your excursion by meeting your captain and boat at the Mergellina harbor just west of the Lungomare in Naples.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, Via Marina di Conca, 84010 Conca dei Marini SA, Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6 hour boat excursion from Naples to the beautiful island of Capri and Positano on the Amalfi Coast. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- You will meet your captain at the Mergellina port in Naples. Climb aboard your choice of boat when you book, from a comfortable speedboats and larger yachts, and set off for an unforgettable day!
- Cruise around the island of Capri pass some of the most famous sites: Faraglioni Rock formations, Blue Grotto, Capri Palace's popular restaurant Il Riccio, the Punta Carena historic lighthouse, Marina Piccola, La Fontelina beach club, the Green Grotto, and more. You can stop to swim off the boat in the most beautiful spots.
- You can choose to stop as often as you would like and spend time at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on Capri.
- Cruise over to the Amalfi Coast where you will first see the Li Galli islands off the coastline. Stop to swim in the beautiful sea here if you wish.
- See the famous Vertical City of Positano, which is most beautiful from the sea. You can choose to spend some time on shore exploring the town and it's lovely church and shopping in the many fashion boutiques.
- If you would like, stop for lunch (not included) and your boat will pull up to the island so that you can enjoy a fresh local lunch, perhaps including white wine with peaches, or a coastal specialty.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the iconic Faraglioni rocks up close and cruise right through the hole in the center rock.
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See this rocky and beautiful harbor where many luxury yachts drop anchor in the summer months.
Pass By: Grotta di Matromania, Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this striking grotto from the boat, which is the best spot to see this soaring grotto.
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Look up to spot this natural arch high above the sea in the rugged landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
You can stop to see the Blue Grotto with its electric blue water. Note: Entrance fees to the Blue Grotto are not included in this excursion price.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See this striking example of Italian modern architecture perched atop a rocky point on the island.
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to gaze down at the beautiful red coral that gives this grotto its name.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful Green Grotto and enjoy a swim in the incredibly beautiful water.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this gorgeous grotto and enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the beautiful pink and white lighthouse located at the rugged southwestern tip of the island.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
See this small archipelago off the Amalfi Coast not far from Positano. Stop to swim in the temptingly blue water here.
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Visit the stunning town of Positano on the Amalfi Coast. You can enjoy free time on shore to explore the town on your own.
Departure Point :Mergellina and Saint Nazzaro Harbour, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.