Capri and Blue Grotto day tour with Kids from Sorrento
Meet your guide, kids friendly, in the main port of Sorrento and cross to Capri by jetfoil.
Once in Capri, you will be guided to the Blue Grotto entrance (weather permitting, otherwise you will do a shared boat ride tour around the island) passing through the Mamma Mia Road, which the kids find exciting.
Next stop will be Anacapri. Here you will have the opportunity to live the great experience to hit the highest point of the island by the chairlift and a walking to the best view point, followed by free time and lunch time.
After enjoying some refreshments and lunch, you will reach the heart of the island, the main square La Piazzetta where your KIDS can taste one of the most delicious ice-cream ever .
Together, you will reach the Caesar August gardens, to admire the fascinating bay of Salerno and Faraglioni rocks.
As soon as you will be ready, you will get the funicolare (cable car), much adventurous for kids, to arrive at the famous pier of Marina Grande and being back in Sorrento .
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip jetfoil
- Transport by private convertible car or minibas on the island
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
- Entry/Admission - Villa San Michele
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is one of the most beautiful caves of the island, but unfortunately is open only if the sea is not rough.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Mount Solaro is the highest point of the island where you can enjoy a beautiful view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
This house was built by Axel Munthe, a Swedish doctor who went in Capri island in 1895.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Is better known like La Piazzetta, the center of the social life and events of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
From the Augustus Gardens you can see a suggestive view of the Gulf of Naples and Faraglioni Rocks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe.All the vehicles are regularly sanitized as required by the COVID19 legislation. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.