Capri and Anacapri Minibus Roundtrip Tickets
Take the chance to visit the main points of the island by the most comfortable way!
You will be on board of semi-private bus to move from one place to another. Choose by your self the time you want to spend in each place.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Detailed map of the island
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Umberto I
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Every not specified service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HP Travel, Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, 51, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
The meeting point is at out office HP Travel, in the port of Marina Grande, where you can redeem your bus tickets. You will depart from Marina Grande to the discovery of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The first stop will be Piazza Vittoria in Anacapri. In Anacapri we suggest you to spend around 2 hours. Here you can enter the famous Villa San Michele, the Casa Rossa and the Church of San Michele. Next to the bus stop, you can take the chairlift to reach the Mount Solaro.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Once finished your visit in Ancapri, you can take the semiprivate bus to go to Capri, where you will stop in the central square. It is typically called "La Piazzetta". For all it is the center of the island. For anyone who arrives in Capri it is impossible not to pass by doing slalom among the bar tables. In Capri we suggest you to visit the Gardens of Augustus as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marina Grande Beach, Via Provinciale Marina Grande 272, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Once finished the visit in Capri, you can take the bus back to the port of Marina Grande.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :HP Travel, Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, 51, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.