Cappadocia Jeep Safari
Start 10:30am to
16:00pm to 20:30 pm
One of the most exciting adventures in Cappadocia is exploring the region in an off-road vehicle. :
Mustafa Paşa pancarlık valley
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Pigeon Valley (Güvercinlik Vadisi in Turkish) which connects Üçhisar to Göreme. Most of these cave dwellings have been painted white to attract the birds and their valuable droppings.
The fairy chimneys to the west, east and north of Uçhisar were hollowed out and used as graves during the Roman period. Inside these rock cut tombs, the entrances which generally face west, are klines or stone slabs on which the bodies were laid.
Babayan is its old name, now it is called as İbrahimpaşa. It hasn't strange rock formations but it has beatiful stone houses.
Ortahisar is famous for its friendly inhabitants, picturesque stone houses, narrow streets and lovely churches as well as the castle-like rock formation after which the town is named. This 90m high natural fortress, a promient landmark in the region - honeycombed with caves and tunnels, camouflaged by nature without the slightest indication of human presence inside - has partly crumbled away revealing some of its interior. Today it has been restored and the peak is accessible by a staircase. the ortahisar castle offers a magnificent panorama over the fairy chimneys of hallacdere and the snowy peak of Mt. Erciyes.
The stirrup Valley, Situated between Ortahisar and Ürgüp, is an interesting valley which is full of both natural and historical beauties.
In Stirrup Stream, Parallel to the valley, there are three springs from which natural minarel water emerged. These springs are benefited for the recovery of gigestion disorders and kidney diseases..
Mutafapaşa Village, a former Greek town which was inhabited by "Rums" (Greeks) until 1924 population exchange. Called Sinasos ( SEE-nah-sohs) by its Ottoman Greek residents, it is still called that today by many local people.
One of most typical of cappadocia. Millions years ago tuff, a soft stone comprised of lava, ash and mud have been thrown out to place by volcanoes. The erosion made this unnatural work; rock formations out of a fantasy land rise up before you at every turn and entice you to look longer and wonder at their creation... with a high cliff of white tuff where are thousands of pigeon houses.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your Hotel 09:30amWe will pick you from your Hotel 15:30pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.