Cappadocia - Horseback Riding in Winter Wonderland
There is no better way to explore the Valleys of Cappadocia than on the back of a horse. After all: Cappadocia's Old Persian Name is Katpatuka, which means "Land of the Beautiful Horses". Our horses are all of full Arabian breed. They have either been born with us or have worked as racing horses before (Elif and Eylül are champions!) and are now enjoying their retirement in Cappadocia. We make it our business that all of our horses go for a walk on their tours rather than work. Their limits are not pushed. Our misson is that we respect the individual needs of all our horses. Your and their safety and well-being is all that matters to us. Please note that we have a weight limit of 90 Kilos per guest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Horse helmet
What's excluded :
We want you to experience Cappadocia's magical winters on Horseback!
First we will pick you up from your hotel in Göreme (or location nearby) and take you to our horse ranch in Cavusin to get you ready for the tour. Our Tour will take you through two valleys of Cappadocia. We will start in Cavusin, ride at a slow pace on flat ground, then start going up Rose Valley. On top of Red Valley you will experience a little bit of a thrill on narrow trails that only our horses can take you. It is a relaxed ride, but you have to be up for a little adventure as well. Once we ride back down, you have a chance to say bye to your horse and we will drop you back off at your hotel or desired location nearby.
Our horses are used to professionals as well as beginners. Our tour guide will adapt accordingly. We will provide the horse helmet. Please note our weight limit of 90 Kilos.
• Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Turkey
• Goreme National Park, Goreme 50180 Turkey
• Rose Valley, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off from your hotel is provided by us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.