Cappadocia Deal Package : Hot Air Balloon Ride & Full-day Cappadocia Red Tour
Flying over this unreal landscape will make you feel like you are on moon or another planet. The combination of the colors, first lights of the day and the beauty of the nature completes with the excellent and professional service of the company. From the time we pick you from your hotel till the time we leave you back, you will have amazing time flying over Cappadocia. This tour will take you to another planet which is full of magical lunar landscape with all surprises. No one will be expecting to see the best frescoes of the world in the middle of nowhere in a 1500 years old cave church. This tour will be full of art, history , religion and beyond the expactation. Also you will have the chance to hike in ageorgeus canyon and enjoy the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off services
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- English & Spanish tour options
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums, ruins, churches
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Standard category hot air balloon ride
- Cappadocia Red tour
- Breakfast - Pre-flight light breakfast (pastry, cake, hot drinks coffee, juices)
- Entry/Admission - Cappadocia Balloon Tours
- Entry/Admission - Devrent Valley
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pasabag
- Entry/Admission - Uchisar Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cappadocia Balloon Tours, Göreme Açık Hava Müze Yolu Caddesi, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Your hot air balloon ride experience will start before sunrise when your company collects you by mini bus. (The pick-up time is between 03.30am and 06.00am. That timing depends the sunrise time of season / your tour date.) You will then be taken for a light breakfast before going to the take-off site. Watch your balloon inflate at the sun rises and then hop in your basked for a magical 1 hour (approx.) flight over Cappadocia. Marvel at the magnificent views as your balloon slowly floats up into the sky. As the sun starts to rise on the horizon, notice the purple and pinks that illuminate the sky, setting a stunning backdrop to the environment. Look below at the Cappadocia’s signature volcanic spires, plateaus, fairy chimneys, and villages. Admire the unique geologic forces, like wind, floodwater, and volcanic activity, that have formed this beautiful region over millennia. After one hour, slowly descend back to earth, as the formations you saw from above begin to appear closer. Hold tight for a smooth landing, then celebrate your return to earth with a souvenir certificate to remember this occasion. At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
** Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, we will move your balloon ride reservation to next day or you will be refunded the cost of hot air balloon ride.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
We will pick you up from your hotel (approx. 09.30am) and then start the full-day tour for your Cappadocia Experiences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
The tour of Cappadocia will begin with an exploration of Devrent Valley (also known as Imagination Valley), where we will see the different types of Fairy Chimney formations, which formed almost 30 million years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avanos, Avanos, Cappadocia
Avanos is the town of traditional pottery art, thus. Before your lunch, You will visit one of the family work-shops in Avanos to have some information about the pottery and have a kick-wheel-pottery demonstration. After this cultural experience, you will take your lunch in one of the traditional restaurants in Avanos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Goreme Open-Air Museum, Merkez, Muze Cd., Goreme 50180 Turkey
The stop at Goreme Open Air Museum allows you to discover some of the best cave churches of the 530, and kitchens, wineries, storages, living rooms left from Anatolian Christians. Goreme Open Air Museum is listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pasabag, Urgup Turkey
You will then stop in Pasabag, where you will see the most interesting fairy chimneys, resembling those seen in the Hobbit and Smurfs.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Uchisar Castle, Uchisar Turkey
The next stop will be at Uchisar Castle which best point for take photo of Cappadocia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cappadocia, Turkey
2: Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
3: Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
4: Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
5: Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
6: Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Goreme, Urgup, Uchisar, Ortahisar, or Avanos.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up time details are approximately. The team of local tour operator will contact you one day before your tour date for give you information about the exact pick-up time details of next day.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The Standard Balloon Ride has an One-hour approximately flight duration with 20 to 28 people capacity basket. The flight duration could be 50-55 minutes or 65-70 minutes. This situation depend the weather conditions before landing. Total activity duration is approximately 3 hours.
- Pick-up Time for Hot Air Balloon Ride : Summer (April to October) 03:30am to 05:00am - Winter (November to March) 05:00am to 06:00am. Exact pick-up time will be informed you at the late afternoon one day before.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, we will move your balloon ride reservation to next day or you will be refunded the cost of hot air balloon ride.
- There are no any guiding service by the licensed tour guide for hot air balloon ride. The staff and pilots will assist you on your balloon ride experience.
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed for booking to this trip.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers provided for travellers in cars, restaurants. Desk/seater plans with Social distancing (min 2 meters ) in restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.