Cappadocia 3-Day Tour from Belek
Discover the beautiful valleys of Cappadocia. Visit the infamous rock cut houses and churches. Explore surrounding sites including Mevlana museum in Konya and the pottery town of Avanos. View the amazing rocky landscape of Cappadocia and its unique chimneys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 x Breakfast at the hotel
- 2 xBuffet dinner at the hotel
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Turkish night show in Cappadocia and whirling dervishes show (optional)
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees to Goreme Open Air Museum
- Balloon ride(optional). Must be booked from tour guide(150€ per Person)
- Accommodation is based on a double-occupancy room. Single supplement is 10€ per night
- Day 1:The guide will pick you up at the hotel between 6:30 am – 7:30 am depending on hotel location. Around 8 am there is a first stop for breakfast on the way to Akseki. You are recommended to order a lunch box at the hotel one day before the departure. On the way to Cappadocia there are some rest stops to make your journey more comfortable.
On arrival to Konya you will visit the worldwide famous Mevlana museum - an original lodge of the whirling dervishes. It is a big complex with lots of rooms containing amazing artifacts dating back to Seljuk times. Discover the each part of Mevlana museum and after have a break for lunch. Next you will visit a beautiful Kervansaray (caravanserai) located between Konya and Aksaray. And then be ready for the real masterpiece – Saratli underground city (Kirkgoz) which has 7 stores, around 40 rooms, wine cellar, barn, water well, etc. Feel deep history and get unique experience walking through the corridors of this underground city.
On arrival to Cappadocia region you will stop at a scenic spot to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Cappadocian valleys. Then you will go to a hotel, have dinner and rest after a long day of driving and exploring. Hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia before sunrise is optional.
Your second day will start with an open buffet breakfast at the hotel. Then be ready to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme). You will stop in different places to make photos and walk through amazing fairy chimneys.
After lunch at a restaurant with a great panoramic views you will drive to Cavusin village to explore the rock cut houses and churches. Next you will visit onyx factory and a carpet shop. If you wish you can buy some souvenirs or handmade carpet. Last stop before coming back at the hotel is Love valley with huge rock formations. After dinner at the hotel you can rest or visit ‘Turkish Night’ folklore dance show or ‘Whriling dervishes’ sema ceremony (optional for an extra charge).
After breakfast at the hotel you will check out and drive to pottery town – Avanos. You will stop nearby Kizilirmak river to make nice photos. Meaning ‘Red river’ in Turkish it is the longest river within the whole country. You will visit a traditional pottery workshop and see the demonstration on how a piece is made. You can even try to make your own pottery there.
Then is time to go back to your resort. You will have one more stop near Urgup town to see the symbol of Cappadocia - amazing fairy chimneys known as ‘The three beauties’. On the way to Aksaray you will have a lunch break at a local restaurant and some rest stops while driving back to Belek. Approximate time of arrival at the hotel is 6 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.