Cape Winelands Panoramic Guided Day Tour from Cape Town
This private day tour takes you to the biggest and oldest wine regions in South Africa. Not only will you sample some of the best wines,about 16 different wines in total, but you will also experience spectacular mountain drives with awesome viewpoints along the way.
On request award-winning vineyards will be selected where clients can sample premier wines as well.
Beautiful original architectural styles of Cape Dutch, Victorian and Georgian are some of the things to be seen along the way. The regions of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl will be visited before drop off at 5pm.
Pickup from 09h00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chilled bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach.
What's excluded :
- Lunch(Own account)
- Tasting Fees
- Entry/Admission - Winelands Experience
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Wine and Cheese
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winelands Experience, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Visit the beautiful town of Franschhoek with it's lots of galleries and stop on an estate to sample 5 different wines of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairview Wine and Cheese, Suid Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7624 South Africa
Experience a wine and cheese pairing - sample 5 or 6 different wines with complementary cheeses(goestsmilk cheese as well).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Stellenbosch University, Private Bag X1 Matieland, Stellenbosch 7602 South Africa
Campus drive along avenues of oak and South African Pine Trees.
Stop At: Franschhoek Pass, Regional road Tra (between) Franschhoek - Villiersdorp, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Picture stop on Franschhoek Pass overlooking the stunning valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Oom Samie Se Winkel, 84 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
See the oldest General Store, taking you back in time when the Dorp Street Drive(oldest street) is done as part of the city tour. Beautiful examples of Cape Dutch and Victorian architecture will be seen as well.
Pass By: The Stellenbosch Village Museum, 18 Ryneveld Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
We pass the village museum consisting of 4 different houses depicting different periods in time and furnished accordingly.
Pass By: Afrikaans Language Monument, Gabbema Doordrift Street, Paarl 7646 South Africa
Monument in honor of Afrikaans as young language will be seen when we visit the Paarl region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No tours on Good Friday, Christmas and New Years day,
- Maximum tourists on this tour 4 pax
- Credit card friendly to secure minimum handling of cash.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- Individually wrapped food options available if requested as part of our post Covid 19 recommendations.
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival travelers will need to present a negative Covid 19 test result not older than 72 hours from time of departure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.