This tour is private and is designed for just yourselves and family or friends. Unlike a coach tour you are free to request diversions or detours to suit
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting, lunches, personal purchases and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
After collecting guests from your centrally located Cape Town accommodation we travel towards the second oldest town in South Africa, Stellenbosch in one of the most famous wine growing regions in the country.
Nestled in the mountains Stellenbosch and Franschhoek are home to some of South Africa's best known wine estates, of which there are about 150 in total catering for all palates.
We spend some time in the historical town itself whilst visiting one or two wineries before departing to Franschhoek, where the French Huguenots settled at the end of the 17th century. Franschhoek is renowned for the influence of the French in terms of
the wines, the culinary experiences and the ambience of the quant town itself. We allow some time to stroll down the main street and visit some of the interesting shops.
We will visit some of the better known wineries for tasting and purchasing, if you find a wine that you'd like to take home.
Lunches are generally catered for on most wine estates or guests may choose to enjoy something in a restaurant in Franschhoek.
This is a full day trip allowing guests to enjoy not only fine wines and food, but some of the most beautiful scenery the Western Cape has to offer.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape
franschhoek derives its name from the French Huguenots who first settled here over 300 years ago to escape persecution by the Catholic church, bringing a distinctly Gallic flavour to the Cape Winelands.
Franschhoek is not only a famous wine growing region but boasts some of the country's best restaurants. The main street is an array of speciality shops, restaurants and bars mostly with a French flavour.
It is also well known for producing some of South Africa's better sparkling wines known as Methode Cap Classique (MCC).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Cape Town hotels, guest houses and vacation apartments
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.