Cape Town Scavenger Hunt: Rounding The Cape!
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for fun things to do in Cape Town?
Try a Cape Town photo scavenger hunt. On Rounding The Cape you will be going on an enthralling tour around Cape Town checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
• High Court Annex Benches, Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8000 South Africa
• Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central, Western Cape
• Castle of Good Hope, Corner of Buitenkant and Strand streets, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• South African National Gallery, Cape Town Central South Africa
• Greenmarket Square, Burg St Corner Longmarket Street, Cape Town Central 8000 South Africa
• District Six Museum, 25A Buitenkant Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• City Hall, Darling Street, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Point :56 Darling St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.